{Real Weddings} David & Heather’s Blue Beauty

I hope everyone had an absolutely wonderful 4th of July!

This Toronto beauty was just what I needed to help me through the back to work blues.

Did you do anything special for the 4th?  Tell me all about your day!  Five whole years and yesterday was the first time Mark has ever made me his barbeque ribs.

He’s been seriously holding out on me.

Photographer: MIMMO & CO / Location: Berkeley Church / Bridal Gown: Magdalena Gymr, Vogue Sposa Boutique / Headpiece: Karolia Keeler / Bridesmaids: BCBG / Groomsmen: own suits; Hugo Boss ties / Groom’s tux: Hugo Boss suit and tie / Favors: Homemade / Music: DJ Ian Liwanag Studio 301[b] / Band: The Chops, featuring the Groom and four good friends / Salon: Tocci / Flowers: Caja Designs John Paul de Melo / Stationery: Paper & Poste, Beckee McCann, Alice Louise Press / Photo Booth: Snapz Photoboth

1. Posted July 5, 2012 at 10:25 am | Permalink

i love these shots! the colour of that bus… i die!!
    xo dana
    from wonder forest

2. Posted July 5, 2012 at 10:38 am | Permalink

Thanks for sharing this wedding with your readers. I had so much fun shooting this wedding. The couple was just amazing!

3. Posted July 5, 2012 at 2:36 pm | Permalink

oh gosh, these shots are more than beautiful!!!! thanks for sharing this wedding girly! it’s always fun to see the new things that people are doing for decorations 🙂
    xo TJ

4. Posted July 5, 2012 at 5:25 pm | Permalink

I’m in LOVE with this wedding–how gorgeous!

5. Posted July 6, 2012 at 11:25 am | Permalink

gorg photos! and love the bridesmaid dresses!

xoxo navy & orange

6. Posted September 18, 2012 at 3:14 am | Permalink

Vintage bus, my love. Simple decorations, beautiful photos.