Our Wedding Invitations

You guys, I’m so excited to share this with you today.

Remember our Save the Date?  Well here’s the rest of the package, designed by the über-talented Matthew Novak, who took Mark’s simple pencil sketch of our farmhouse (and a little touch of calligraphy from Neither Snow) and transformed it into something more beautiful than I ever could have imagined.

I literally could not be more happy with how our whole invitation suite turned out.  If you’re in the market, seriously, run don’t walk.

Also?  I can’t believe it’s almost time to send these out.  My ‘knot’ checklist has officially downgraded me to the 2-3 month timeline… when I’m actually pretty sure it’s still 4… and not that I’m nitpicking or anything, but the head trip isn’t helping.

Just sayin’.

1. Posted July 11, 2012 at 3:38 pm | Permalink

L O V E them!

2. Posted July 11, 2012 at 5:30 pm | Permalink

These are beautiful! The entire package is lovely 🙂

3. Posted July 11, 2012 at 9:26 pm | Permalink

WHOA! These are gorgeous. I’m slightly jealous I won’t be getting one 🙂

4. Posted July 11, 2012 at 11:15 pm | Permalink

okay, these invitations are absolutely adorable! i love how you tied them all together!
    xo TJ

5. Posted July 13, 2012 at 11:34 am | Permalink

These are SO gorgeous!! I really loved our invitations, they may still be my favorite tangible item (aside from my dress, of course) from the big day. So exciting!!

2 Trackbacks

• By Two Months Out « A Thousand Threads on September 11, 2012 at 11:14 am

[…] that fun stuff. Engagement shots. Save the dates. Our final invitations are on their way (above and here). Flowers have been ordered. Table signage and place cards are ready to go. Rentals are booked. The […]

• By Here’s to you, 2012 on January 1, 2013 at 10:51 am