Our Engagement Shots: Part 2

We took these shots in what has to be one of the most beautiful, but totally deserted, spots in Agoura Hills (meticulously scouted out by our photographer, Steve Steinhardt, who I swear read my mind) in between cake tastings, food tastings, and a million other little details and appointments.  After all, we had just one trip out to California to get everything down.

With all of our prepping and planning still swimming in my head, I was worried that slowing down and posing for the camera might feel awkward (then again I’m not sure I really need the added stress to feel awkward posing… that’s kind of a given) or something might go wrong, but I think it’s pretty obvious from a few of our shots, laughing my butt off (oh man, if only I could bring myself to share the outtakes… I was in full form, that crazy laugh of mine) that we had a ton of fun.

Within just a few snaps, Steve had us laughing and totally relaxed… and honestly, the whole experience kind of felt like a little getaway from the hustle and bustle of our trip.

Thank you to our amazing photographer for capturing this happy little moment in our lives.  I know, without a doubt, that we will cherish these shots forever.

And just in case you missed it, be sure to check out part 1.

Photographer: Steve Steinhardt

1. Posted July 18, 2012 at 1:20 pm | Permalink

These are stunning! You look absolutely beautiful laicie.

2. Posted July 18, 2012 at 2:41 pm | Permalink

You look RADIANT, and the two of you look joyful, relaxed, gorgeous–I’m in love!

3. Posted July 18, 2012 at 3:12 pm | Permalink

Oh, these are precious! And awkward? Where?

You two look like naturals!

4. Posted July 18, 2012 at 4:16 pm | Permalink

absolutely beautiful!!!
    i love the nature shots and the use of natural light!
    xo TJ

5. Posted July 18, 2012 at 6:51 pm | Permalink

these are SO beautiful! 🙂

6. Posted July 19, 2012 at 11:51 am | Permalink

These photos are so beautiful, you both look so happy! And what a great location, too.

7. Posted July 20, 2012 at 5:49 pm | Permalink

These are wonderful, fun looking photos. I must say that the engagement photos were one of my favorite parts leading up to the wedding. Who doesn’t like to be told to be as in love as you want to be and we’ll take pictures?

3 Trackbacks

• […] in case you feel the same, I promise won’t make you wait long… in fact part 2 will be up later today! So be sure to check […]

• By Two Months Out « A Thousand Threads on September 11, 2012 at 11:14 am

[…] Officiant, Calligraphy — all done! Trials, tastings, and all of that fun stuff. Engagement shots. Save the dates. Our final invitations are on their way (above and here). Flowers have been […]

• By Here’s to you, 2012 on January 1, 2013 at 10:51 am