Love // Vintage Wedding Inspiration

Not only are Leah and Matt beyond gorgeous, this bride and groom are also obviously a ton of fun.

Wondering what the heck I’m talking about? Just scroll a little. There’s kind of no way you’ll be disappointed.

Oh, and just in case you’re not already completely in love? Here’s a little story…

As a teenager, Leah warned her parents that when her wedding day came… she was going to need one very specific thing.

A bouncy castle.

And since her dad isn’t one to break a promise… well…

Could you possibly love them more?

Here are a few more details from Matt and Leah’s talented photographer, who captured the day so beautifully…

It was a cloudy overcast day, but you would have never known due to the pure joy that these two had for each other. These two were literally just jumping and giddy the whole day. They had been engaged for just under a year and were more than ready to finally make a commitment to each other. From the bouncy castle that her dad promised her from when she was a kid, to sneaking onto a rock quarry overseeing the Fraser Valley it was an exciting day! The day wrapped up at The Secret Garden at Woodbridge Ponds where the reception was decorated with vintage details and chandeliers!

Beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing, Luke!

Photographer: Luke Liable Photography / Ceremony Location: Hougen Park / Reception Location: The Secret Garden at Woodbridge Ponds / Dress: Galina / Groomsmen: Outfitted by The Bay / Bridesmaids’ Dresses: Zara

1. Posted August 2, 2012 at 12:43 pm | Permalink

okay, because of these pictures i already want to get married again. how fabulous are they!? simply adore!
    xo TJ

2. Posted August 2, 2012 at 1:43 pm | Permalink

Ha! I wish I had thought of asking for a bouncy castle at our wedding 🙂 What a fun couple!

3. Posted August 2, 2012 at 4:24 pm | Permalink

The bouncy castle is such a great idea… Really makes Italy much more fun!

4. Posted August 2, 2012 at 4:31 pm | Permalink

You were so right–I’m in love!

5. Posted August 2, 2012 at 10:12 pm | Permalink

SO SO SO beautiful.
    And the bouncy castle? PERFECTION. So cute.
    ♥Ky

6. Posted August 3, 2012 at 10:09 am | Permalink

Such a beautiful wedding! How fun must it have been to have the bouncy castle, haha, too funny!

7. Posted August 3, 2012 at 11:24 am | Permalink

Oh, what beautiful photos! And that bouncy castle put a smile on my face…what a fun way to really personalize a wedding!

8. Leah's Grandma.
    Posted August 7, 2012 at 6:55 pm | Permalink

The pictures are lovely. You did a great job capturing the fun and love of these two!

9. misterbillh
    Posted August 7, 2012 at 8:37 pm | Permalink

Looks like it was an absolutely AMAZING day! Congratulations to you both!