Did you say that summer is almost over?

shorts and blazer

Because my skin didn’t get the message.

To tell you the truth, even when I’m super tan, I’m really not.  My mother would call it my beautiful “porcelain skin.”

Nice spin, mom.  Way to make the little lady feel a little better while she slathers on that sunscreen.

Well played.

shorts and blazershorts and blazer

Jacket: J. Crew / Tank Top: aerie, similar / Shorts: J. Crew / Necklace: vintage

1. Posted August 28, 2012 at 8:19 am | Permalink

Your porcelain skin is beautiful! I’ve always wished I had paler skin…I tan pretty easily, but I haven’t really been outside much, so I’m just awkwardly pale haha. Also, I love your blazer 🙂

2. Posted August 28, 2012 at 8:39 am | Permalink

That elephant pendant is the business. Lovely!

3. Posted August 28, 2012 at 11:34 am | Permalink

oh gosh, right there with you girl! i didn’t get ANY sun this summer. so depressed! but i love the fall and winter season, and all the fun holidays that follow, so i’m excited for summer to come to an end already 😉
    xo TJ

4. Posted August 28, 2012 at 4:04 pm | Permalink

Don’t worry my dear… My skin is the same way! Great look!

5. Posted August 28, 2012 at 4:40 pm | Permalink

SPF for the win! I love a fair skinned girl who embraces her milkiness!

6. Posted August 29, 2012 at 10:32 am | Permalink

You’re so pretty! I’ve always thought pale skin was more attractive, to me it says healthy. 🙂 That elephant necklace is GREAT.

7. Posted August 30, 2012 at 12:16 am | Permalink

Ah, that elephant necklace is adorable (as are you!). It takes me all summer just to start getting tan…only to have summer end : )