Details, Details

Backstage Rodarte Fall 2012

One month to go, and we’re down to the details… but let me tell you, there are details to be had!

From menus to table lists to just plain mailing stuff to the west coast (extra work for the destination bride) I’m pretty sure our weekends from here on out are done.*

There are the details on the surface, and the details underneath… and right now my head is reeling trying to keep up with them all.

But really, in the end, aren’t the details half the fun?

And how about this for some (moderately disturbed) motivation?  A little old, but really, if I could be the most organized person on earth I would die happy.**

*Okay actually we made pretty good use of this particular weekend (sorry for the terrible shot of the back of the camera… I mentioned we’ve been busy right?).

**I’d like to dedicate this post to Pinterest and the terribly dated but absolutely fantastic discoveries I make on you nearly every day… clearly we’ve been spending a little too much time together.

Photo: Backstage at Rodarte Fall 2012 Ready to Wear via The Doppelganger

1. Posted October 8, 2012 at 7:21 am | Permalink

how exciting! this is such a wonderful time of your life and it looks like you are taking the time to enjoy it! and how about that photo of your fiance and Lance? he too is one of my husband’s heroes.

• Posted October 8, 2012 at 9:00 pm | Permalink

Isn’t that so crazy! We went to see him race in a triathlon nearby and ended up parking in kind of a random side lot. When we got out of the car we noticed that the people behind us (nobody else in the lot) were unpacking some crazy amazing Livestrong gear that could only belong to one person… Mark almost died… I just love that big smile on his face. 🙂

2. Posted October 8, 2012 at 2:37 pm | Permalink

I think the little details are what makes a wedding so personal and special.

And Lance Armstrong… really???!!!!! How awesome!

3. Posted October 8, 2012 at 6:19 pm | Permalink

Eeeek! I am so thrilled for you 🙂 The details are sometimes the most important! xoxo

4. Posted October 9, 2012 at 2:44 pm | Permalink

I SERIOUSLY wish I had pinterest when I was getting married. But at the same time there are so many beautiful things, like this picture, that I would just get too overwhelmed.
    xo TJ

One Trackback

• By Welcome to the Weekend! « A Thousand Threads on October 12, 2012 at 11:02 pm

[…] felt so far away… almost like the moment would never come.  But now we’re down to the final details, and not just the little ones… we’re talking about the marriage itself, and the reasons […]