2013 Planners and Calendars

2013 planners and calendars
1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7

Happy New Year!  I hope everyone had an amazing holiday and that so far, 2013 is treating you well.

After what was an incredible and eventful 2012, I’m excited to get started on this new chapter of our lives, and buying a new planner is always one of my very favorite ways to wipe the slate clean and start fresh.  Even though I still use my online calendar a ton, there’s nothing like putting a pen to paper to set goals and keep track of the day to day.

Here are a few of my favorites for 2013 (in fact, #6 is in the mail now).

Do you buy a new day planner or wall calendar each year, or do you use an electronic version?

1. Posted January 2, 2013 at 11:34 am | Permalink

I can’t get organized if it’s not written down – love #5! Happy new year, Laicie!

2. Posted January 2, 2013 at 8:37 pm | Permalink

I use electronic devices to help me plan things, but I can’t live without my paper planner! You have some really cute picks!

Happy New Year!! xoxo

3. Posted January 2, 2013 at 9:05 pm | Permalink

I need to do the same! these are really cute!

4. Posted January 2, 2013 at 10:05 pm | Permalink

Buying a new planner is one of my favorite new year activities – I must have a place to write things down! Love #3.

5. Posted January 2, 2013 at 10:54 pm | Permalink

I just bought a new desk calendar for work yesterday, and it took me SO long to choose the right one! The other customers in the store probably though I was nuts, but there is so much to consider! And a year with one calendar is quite a commitment! 🙂

6. Posted January 3, 2013 at 4:20 pm | Permalink

Buying new planners is my favorite thing about the new year! I am completely smitten with those animal calendars! How cute would those be in a little nursery!!!
    xo TJ