Happy first Friday of the year!

chocolate chip cookie baileys shake
And it came so quickly!  That’s the best news of all.

I can’t say this without Mark looking like he might cut me (he had to work) but it was a little rough to get back into the groove after having had almost a week and a half of vacation (my life is so hard!).  Early mornings, trying to eat right again… boo-hoo to me, I know… but I do have to say that seeing all of you again has been entirely wonderful.  I’m looking forward to a fantastic new year and hoping that each and every one of you had an amazing holiday season!  Here on the blog — it’s good to be back.

Here are the first few things I’m loving for 2013…

Because everyone else is sharing salads and kale chips… kit kat cheesecake bars and cookie shakes.

Oregon obvs — One more year!

I know the holidays are over, but I just love this little gathering so much I had to share.

2012 favorites from This is Our Jam.

An Illustrator how-to.

A few super cool e-course suggestions.

And if you’re looking for e-courses, this one looks pretty amazing too.

It’s an older DIY but I’m dying to do this.

(Now where to put the chair?)

1. Posted January 4, 2013 at 5:00 pm | Permalink

It has definitely been hard to get back into the swing of things–but such loveliness makes it a whole lot easier!

2. Posted January 4, 2013 at 6:38 pm | Permalink

Oh illustrator. I struggled so much with last semester. I’m not really looking forward to the next! I should check out that tutorial!

Happy Friday!!! xoxo

3. Posted January 4, 2013 at 10:01 pm | Permalink

best friday links ever!

4. Annie Olson
    Posted January 5, 2013 at 2:04 am | Permalink

I admire your ability to share your ideas, struggles ,and give us new ideas. Your posts help nudge us in the right direction or simply rethink our old ideas.
    I admire how you write, put ideas out threre and put yourself out there. You have such writing talent

5. Posted January 6, 2013 at 7:56 am | Permalink

I have so many DIYs planned for this year… and that chair is now one of them :)

6. Posted January 7, 2013 at 1:35 pm | Permalink

It really is hard to get back into the groove after time off.

The chair DIY is a lot of fun! I’m redoing a chair in my craft room soon too! Hopefully it will turn out as good as that one.