Hibernation Season

a thousand threads
We’ve officially entered that portion of the year where all I want to do is hide inside under the covers with a really good book until spring begins to break through… so the bright colors above have been calling to me particularly loudly this week (doesn’t that room just look like summer to you?).

It’s about this time every year that I start to get irrationally excited about Groundhog Day, because who knows, the little bugger might be right!  And even if he’s not that lack of a shadow never fails to give me hope.  So until next weekend, when my hopes could be dashed… that’s what I’m running on: irrationality.  It seems to be working out.

Stay warm this weekend!

Here are a few things I’m loving this week…

This lovely elopement in New Zealand.

Beautiful advice.

This fantastic little camera.

The sunny pink home that I’m craving.

How to blog, from a blogger I admire a ton.

“Today women in the military will revel at the news. Tomorrow they will go back to work.”

I love gnocchi and I love tomato soup, so… winter perfection?

Vodka root beer floats sound like a terribly wonderful idea.

David Lebovitz’ interview with Matt Armendariz (and Matt’s new book — I need this).

Oregon’s new coach went to my high school!

1. Posted January 25, 2013 at 12:33 pm | Permalink

I always love your links!! Happy weekend :)

Posted January 25, 2013 at 7:27 pm | Permalink

Thanks Ana!! You too! :)

2. Posted January 25, 2013 at 2:52 pm | Permalink

Thank you so much for including my vintage Savoy camera among these amazing links! I am honored! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Posted January 25, 2013 at 7:25 pm | Permalink

Oh Lexy it was my pleasure — I’m coveting that adorable little thing!! Love your shop. :)

3. Posted January 25, 2013 at 4:00 pm | Permalink

Such a wonderful round up of goodies–as always! Hope it’s a delicious, cozy weekend!

4. Posted January 29, 2013 at 6:15 pm | Permalink

Oh man oh man, I’m soooo with you. Hurry up spring!! I’m actually sitting under the covers in my bed right now! Sigh. I could stay here forever. Stay cozy my sweet!! xx Nat