Big Stripes and a Bigger Scarf

scarf and stripesscarf and stripesscarf and stripesscarf and stripesscarf and stripes
We used our extra long weekend to go for long walks, longer drives, and catch up with old friends.  I was hoping to get into a little early spring cleaning, but the whole thing panned out so nicely that I never had the time.  We caught up on a couple of movies (Wreck it Ralph, then Skyfall… did you see them?  I loved them both.) and a little bit of work.  But mostly, we took plenty of time to cozy up and keep warm at home.

Of course… we may have wandered out once or twice for a second helping of the corn beef here.  We’ve just recently discovered it, and the knowledge that it exists just can’t be unlearned.

I have a feeling that’s going to be very bad news for us both.

Scarf: Abercrombie (similar) / Jacket: Vintage (similar-ish) / Sweater: Madewell (similar) / Jeans: Miss Sixty (similar) / Shoes: Plenty by Tracy Reese (similar)

1. Posted February 21, 2013 at 12:14 pm | Permalink

Love the scarf!

2. Posted February 21, 2013 at 1:19 pm | Permalink

Love, love, love this look–and the weekend!

3. Leanna
    Posted February 21, 2013 at 3:02 pm | Permalink

Cute pics Laicie…Mark such great photographer!

4. Posted February 21, 2013 at 9:07 pm | Permalink

i love your fashion pics~

5. Posted February 21, 2013 at 9:08 pm | Permalink

The scarf is so pretty and looks so cozy. Sounds like you had a great long weekend. 🙂

6. Posted February 22, 2013 at 3:19 pm | Permalink

You are too cute girl! Loving this look on you! That scarf looks so cozy. And yay to relaxing weekends catching up on good movies and snuggles. LOVED Wreck-It-Ralph! 😉
    xo TJ

7. Posted February 23, 2013 at 5:18 pm | Permalink

Such a cozy outfit, and you are seriously adorable!! Aaaand, your ring is super super pretty. The end.

Posted February 24, 2013 at 8:23 pm | Permalink

Thanks Emily!! I’m so glad you’re back. 🙂

8. Posted February 25, 2013 at 9:51 pm | Permalink

I’m in love with this scarf – it looks so cozy! And your pics are too cute – you look adorable 🙂

Posted February 26, 2013 at 6:10 pm | Permalink

Aww thank you you’re too sweet! 🙂