Two Holidays (And a link of my own!)

Link Love 3-16
Almost St. Patrick’s Day! Do you have any big plans? We’re on our way to celebrate with friends, so I’m looking forward to plenty of Irish whiskey and inexplicably green goodies… although after another of this week’s holidays left me snacking on two different types of pie (pizza and lemon meringue — a girl has to celebrate) I should probably go light on the latter.

In addition to all of the lovely things I’ve been ogling on the web this week, I have to start by sharing a link of my own! Say hello to the newest columnist at The Everygirl. I’m so excited to be contributing to a brand new weekly roundup of the news, CliffsNotes-style — take a look and let me know what you think! And after you do… have a fantastic holiday weekend!! Drink some green beer for me.

Here are a few of my favorites this week…

Marais USA’s new collection, via Matchbook Mag.

Pretty florals from Tinge.

A fishing party from Bash, Please!

Stout cupcakes with chocolate-covered pretzels (and 33 more ways to cook with Guiness this weekend).

DIY gold foil tumblers.

This post from Emily that highlights her journey from beginning blogger to queen bee — happy five years!

At home with Amy Smilovic.

Sometimes it’s okay to take a mental health day.

Good blogs are weird. (Let your freak flag fly!)

1. Posted March 16, 2013 at 8:27 am | Permalink

OMG – congrats on being a contributor at The Every Girl! Your wit and originality will definitely be an extra plus to that site.

Posted March 16, 2013 at 2:05 pm | Permalink

Thanks Juju!! :)

2. Posted March 16, 2013 at 12:46 pm | Permalink

No big plans for St. Pattys day, so we`re thinking of being unique and going out for sushi instead. Have fun with the whiskey and various green treats :-)

Some Snapshots Blog
    Jess

Posted March 16, 2013 at 2:06 pm | Permalink

Ooh I don’t know, sushi sounds pretty good right now… I could go for some myself! Have fun!!

3. Posted March 17, 2013 at 1:48 pm | Permalink

We live close to a city called Dublin, so we head over there for the parade/ typical food! :)

Congrats on your new gig! So exciting!

Posted March 17, 2013 at 9:00 pm | Permalink

That is kind of amazing… I’m not going to hide how jealous I am right now. Dublin? Have so much fun!!!

4. Posted March 17, 2013 at 9:58 pm | Permalink

Those little bags are adorable! Congrats!

5. Posted March 18, 2013 at 5:07 pm | Permalink

What an exciting announcement–can’t wait to check out your goodies each week!