Retail Therapy

stripes and jeans / a thousand threadsstripes and jeans / a thousand threads
I’ve been so good, trying not to spend too much since we still have a fair amount of wedding debt to pay down… but shopping got the better of me last week (see as evidence: my new sweater and shoes).

stripes and jeans / a thousand threadsstripes and jeans / a thousand threads
I was a little worn out, a little stressed, and lets just admit right now that the timing (of the monthly variety) might have had something to do with it all…

What can I say… we all need a little retail therapy every once in a while, right?

Sweater: Liberty, J. Crew / Jeans: J. Crew Factory / Shoes: Prabal Gurung for Target

1. Posted March 19, 2013 at 12:12 pm | Permalink

I’m loving that Peter Pan collar! Such a great little pop of fun with that striped shirt!

2. Posted March 19, 2013 at 12:51 pm | Permalink

NO need to feel guilty about it! Love the shoes!

3. Posted March 19, 2013 at 1:09 pm | Permalink

HOLY SWEATER, I THINK I LOVE YOU.

4. Posted March 19, 2013 at 1:34 pm | Permalink

retail therapy works wonders, I’ve found. and how fun are those shoes!!!

5. Posted March 20, 2013 at 8:57 am | Permalink

Love the collar!

6. Posted March 20, 2013 at 9:27 am | Permalink

That color is SO cute! I love it with the stripes! I can’t get enough of stripes + florals these days. I just wish the weather would cooperate more. I am ready for spring!

7. Posted March 21, 2013 at 6:00 am | Permalink

Adorable!! so mage!! Now I want to get the sweater!!

8. Posted April 30, 2013 at 4:11 pm | Permalink

That stripes and floral combo is adorable! I also love this location. It looks peaceful.