Keeping Oregon Weird

oregon food truck / a thousand threadseugene or / a thousand threadsninkasi / a thousand threadseugene or / a thousand threadsninkasi / a thousand threadseugene or / a thousand threads
There’s no place like home. Especially when it looks like this. I can’t tell you how much I wish the east coast could borrow just a little bit of Oregon. I’d be the happiest girl alive.

Of course, I’m biased.

Do you feel the same about your own home state? If you could live anywhere, where would you live?

1. Posted June 3, 2013 at 1:19 pm | Permalink

oregon, the weirder, the better! glad you enjoyed home 🙂

Posted June 3, 2013 at 4:06 pm | Permalink

Definitely!!

2. Posted June 3, 2013 at 4:02 pm | Permalink

Oh, I miss NJ–no matter the bad press it might get, I like to think I know just where to go to see the best of the Garden State! But then I imagine we’re all pretty biased about our native lands!

Posted June 3, 2013 at 4:05 pm | Permalink

I think we probably are. And bad press or no, I have a couple of friends who live in Jersey whose Instagram feeds make me crazy jealous… there’s so much more to the state than what we think we know!!

3. Posted June 3, 2013 at 11:31 pm | Permalink

I truly love Portland… but I’ve also lived here my entire life and long to experience life in another state… or country!

4. Jen
    Posted June 14, 2013 at 5:39 pm | Permalink

we moved to Oregon from the east coast, and we love it here and weird! couldn’t pay me enough to move back. Btw, found ninkass last year super great saki

Posted June 16, 2013 at 11:08 am | Permalink

LOVE Ninkasi — and I’m jealous, I’d love to move home. 🙂 Oregon really is the best.

One Trackback

• By Throwback | A Thousand Threads on May 1, 2014 at 6:56 am

[…] To that time we took a ton of Holga shots in Oregon and didn’t develop them for a year. […]