Slowing Down

The best to eye, to buy, to make, and to bake.
The weekend is so close! And I’m so ready. With the next few days off before Alt, I’m hoping to slow down and spend some time catching up… make a little bit of an effort to relax before everything speeds back up again.

And, of course, I’m looking forward to a fantastic Father’s Day with my guys.

What are you up to this weekend?  Any big plans?

Eye Mike D’s house in Brooklyn, which is basically perfect.

Buy this pretty summer dress.

Make this brilliant IKEA hack — the perfect gold desk.

Bake these totally ridiculous looking peanut butter cup pancakes (that also just happen to be vegan and gluten free).

7 tools to manage your inbox.

The men of Refinery29 take on Prancercise.

This poor spider made me laugh.

An adorable camp-themed wedding.

Okay so — the folks at Bon Appétit officially rock.

I’m already dying over the new VSCO Cam — but I really can’t wait to use VSCO Grid.

Anything rhubarb and cream cheese.

1. Posted June 14, 2013 at 12:09 pm | Permalink

You have such a good idea for things! Those pancakes look delicious, and I don’t even like peanut butter!

Posted June 16, 2013 at 11:10 am | Permalink

Thanks Ana. 🙂 Don’t they look crazy? Especially that giant peanut butter cup on the top… yum!!

2. Posted June 14, 2013 at 1:47 pm | Permalink

Who knew a Beastie Boy would live in such a PRETTY home? 🙂

Posted June 16, 2013 at 11:09 am | Permalink

Isn’t that crazy? It’s so beautiful and tasteful — just perfect.

3. Posted June 14, 2013 at 6:22 pm | Permalink

Oh my goodness, that Ikea hack!!! So perfect!

Posted June 16, 2013 at 11:07 am | Permalink

Isn’t it great!? I’m seriously considering doing it myself — I need a desk for my new office.

4. Posted June 14, 2013 at 8:44 pm | Permalink

This is actually a really special weekend. My husband is graduating from college! AH! I’m so, so, so stinking proud of him. He has worked so hard for this day and I’m happy he agreed to go to commencement.

Posted June 16, 2013 at 11:06 am | Permalink

How exciting!! Congratulations to your husband, have an amazing weekend!!

5. Posted June 16, 2013 at 11:28 pm | Permalink

Can’t wait to try some ikea hacks in my new place! Also craving rhubarb desserts lately, I need to get myself to the farmers market to find some!

6. Posted June 17, 2013 at 10:51 pm | Permalink

aww, yay! Thanks so much for mentioning my desk! Dooo it! and send me a photo, I wanna see!!!