Hopscotch Festival Street Style

hopscotch festival street style / a thousand threads
When the folks at Lenovo mentioned that Mark and I might want to scout out some street style shots while in Raleigh, I have to admit… I was a little skeptical. It’s not exactly your run-of-the-mill 3-day field party at the Hopscotch Festival… and there’s such an eclectic mix of music. Was it going to be a crowd full of metalheads and fans of this guy? Was it ever going to live up to the standards set by the bigger, more well-known shows? I wasn’t so sure.

But I couldn’t have been more wrong…

hopscotch festival street style / a thousand threadshopscotch festival street style / a thousand threadshopscotch festival street style / a thousand threadshopscotch festival street style / a thousand threadshopscotch festival street style / a thousand threadshopscotch festival street style / a thousand threads
We had such a great time running around, checking out all of the great style at Hopscotch… and I don’t know about the Tory Burch version (that thing just looks awkward and bouncy) but I have to say… there was some fanny pack (manny pack?) action happening in Raleigh that I could almost think about getting behind.

1. Posted September 12, 2013 at 11:45 am | Permalink

You got some amazing shots! I need to spend some time in the Carolinas. I’ve only driven through but I’ve never gotten to experience them for what they are worth. I am having all kinds of envy for the gorgeous girl in the fourth picture down. Thank you so much for sharing. Your blog is so lovely!

Posted September 12, 2013 at 5:19 pm | Permalink

Isn’t she gorgeous?! And I’m coveting those boots. Thank you so much Angel, I’m so glad you stopped by!

2. Posted September 12, 2013 at 11:59 am | Permalink

Love that pink & blue bowtie!

Posted September 12, 2013 at 5:20 pm | Permalink

Isn’t he the best? 🙂

3. Posted September 12, 2013 at 5:21 pm | Permalink

Looking at street style is one of my favorite things! You captured some really great ones, Laicie! The guy with the bow-tie! 🙂

Posted September 12, 2013 at 5:24 pm | Permalink

Thanks lady!! He’s one of my favorites. 🙂

4. henryhappened
    Posted September 13, 2013 at 8:46 am | Permalink

Festivals are such great places for people watching! Love all these shots – especially that girl in black laughing 🙂

5. Posted September 16, 2013 at 8:16 am | Permalink

Clearly great minds think alike! As a fashion blogger who does live in Raleigh, I snagged a ton of street style at Hopscotch as well. http://eversothea.com/blog/13884726/hopscotch13-street-style

Posted September 17, 2013 at 1:15 pm | Permalink

Clearly they do!! Too cool — you got some really great shots.