Let’s just not talk about the day

a baby alpaca nursery, kilim boots, diy copper wall hooks, and baked brown butter doughnuts
Have I mentioned I’m a little bit superstitious?

… so I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t secretly waiting for a piano to drop from the sky (that doesn’t happen where you live?).

Stay safe today — keep your eye on the sky — and have an amazing weekend! The sun will come out when the curly-haired girl said it will… and I have some really fun things to share with you next week!

Eye this baby alpaca nursery — it’s pretty much perfect.

Buy these kilim boots I’m coveting.

Make these diy copper plumbing pipe hooks.

Bake these brown butter doughnuts.

The new pope is kind of awesome.

Mind. Blown.

“Writers are ingenious at redefining what qualifies as doing work.” Get yourself a kitchen timer.

This guy.

An interesting experiment at Harvard Business School.

1. Posted September 13, 2013 at 1:37 pm | Permalink

I’m getting John a kitchen timer!

2. Posted September 13, 2013 at 2:19 pm | Permalink

I adore the brown butter doughnuts! They made it to my roundup as well. Great links! Happy Friday!

3. Posted September 13, 2013 at 2:35 pm | Permalink

Yesss! That guy! So cute+funny! I’m also in love with those copper plumbing wall hooks – how amazing, I’m loving copper right now too šŸ™‚ And that garlic tip – so cool…and useful! I thought he was going to say “smash the garlic with the bowl” lol! Have a great weekend, and stay safe out there today, Laicie! xo

4. Posted September 13, 2013 at 4:08 pm | Permalink

Omg! We have the same alpaca print on our blogs!!! Clearly you have great taste šŸ˜‰ have a great wknd!

5. Posted September 14, 2013 at 9:40 pm | Permalink

Loving those copper hooks and that tip on pealing garlic is actually making me angry… how did I not know this tip sooner!!? Hahaha!

Posted September 17, 2013 at 1:16 pm | Permalink

I KNOW!! How crazy is that?!

6. Posted September 15, 2013 at 7:08 pm | Permalink