5 Fantastic Things // August & September

5 fantastic things / a thousand threads
5 FANTASTIC THINGS

I want to remember…

1 // Taking the long way home from Raleigh to watch the sun set over the Shenandoah Mountains.
2 // Sharing hot pastrami and cheesecake with my parents on a makeshift concrete picnic table (otherwise known as a sidewalk) in Newark. My parents and a flock of pushy pigeons…
3 // The best little progressive dinner party ever, with some of my favorite friends.
4 // Hearing that two of my favorite people in the whole wide world are engaged.
5 // Coming home to the sweetest little concrete diamond… Mark said I asked, so he did. (Where did I find this wonderful man?)

I’m looking forward to…

1 // Halloween decorating, hot cider, falling leaves… all the good things.
2 // Celebrating Mark’s birthday (and very soon after that, our first anniversary)!
3 // Getting a little more organized… fall always feels like a good time to purge and start again.
4 // Using this little program to up my writing productivity, and filing away a few more bits and pieces that might one day, by some stroke of luck, become a book.
5 // I hope – maybe, don’t quote me on this one – finishing off our bedroom. Then at least one room in the house will be done (and then I can share!).

1. Posted September 30, 2013 at 12:24 pm | Permalink

Love, love, love–happy Monday!

Posted September 30, 2013 at 1:43 pm | Permalink

Happy Monday lady!!

2. Posted September 30, 2013 at 12:28 pm | Permalink

what a great list. by the way you look so lovely in that photo!

Posted September 30, 2013 at 1:00 pm | Permalink

You are the sweetest!! Thank you thank you thank you!

3. Posted September 30, 2013 at 3:05 pm | Permalink

What a great list – it’s such a good idea to write down the things you want to remember, memories are so precious!! And I’m so looking forward to Halloween decorating, too! Hope you had a wonderful weekend, Laicie!

4. Posted September 30, 2013 at 5:07 pm | Permalink

I’m looking forward to Halloween decorating too!

5. Posted October 1, 2013 at 9:18 am | Permalink

Fall has so much fun stuff to look forward to! P.S. I would love to read that book someday!

Posted October 1, 2013 at 9:53 am | Permalink

Oh I hope you will if there ever comes a day!! xo

6. Posted October 1, 2013 at 6:26 pm | Permalink

Awww cute memories!

7. Posted October 1, 2013 at 10:44 pm | Permalink

Our bedroom is slowly coming together and it’s taking forever to do so. I hope you’re able to get yours finished! Your September sounded lovely, especially the memory of eating on the sidewalk with your parents. How nice! It’s the little things. 🙂