Pumpkin Party

pumpkin party / a thousand threadspumpkin party / a thousand threads
Frosty beer, pumpkins, and power tools – because what else do you do when it’s 80 degrees in October?

pumpkin party / a thousand threadspumpkin party / a thousand threadspumpkin party / a thousand threadspumpkin party / a thousand threadspumpkin party / a thousand threadspumpkin party / a thousand threads

1. Posted October 8, 2013 at 7:44 am | Permalink

Ooooo I might just have to bust out the power drill for my pumpkins this year! Excellent idea!

2. Posted October 8, 2013 at 8:32 am | Permalink

SO fun!! The boo one especially

3. Posted October 8, 2013 at 9:39 am | Permalink

Hooray for Halloween! I love pumpkin carving with friends – we need to get ours soon!

4. Posted October 8, 2013 at 11:51 am | Permalink

Great effort on the spiderweb!

5. Posted October 8, 2013 at 1:13 pm | Permalink

What fun!

6. Posted October 8, 2013 at 1:50 pm | Permalink

This is my idea of heaven! Love it!

7. Posted October 8, 2013 at 2:53 pm | Permalink

I’m loving all these pumpkin carving posts going around! You guys look like you had a blast! The Boo one is really great!!

8. Posted October 8, 2013 at 7:12 pm | Permalink

How fun!! I was thinking about having a pumpkin party this year too!

One Trackback

• By 5 Fantastic Things // October | A Thousand Threads on October 31, 2013 at 10:09 am

[…] to keep Mark’s birthday present a secret without dropping a single hint. (Almost.) 2 // Carving pumpkins with friends. 3 // How warm it was for such a long time. (We had a good run this year, […]