That’s That

bangs / a thousand threadsbangs / a thousand threads
I have bangs! They came with the fall and the sweaters and the flannel sheets.

… finally.

1. Posted October 14, 2013 at 8:23 am | Permalink

Looks great!!

2. Posted October 14, 2013 at 8:55 am | Permalink

They look fabulous!

3. Posted October 14, 2013 at 9:51 am | Permalink

Yes! Yes!!!!! I knew you could pull these things off, Laicie! Beautiful! Seriously. Love!!!!

4. Posted October 14, 2013 at 10:02 am | Permalink

Love it!! I wiiiish my hair could pull off bangs!! You look great!

5. Brooke
    Posted October 14, 2013 at 1:13 pm | Permalink

Your hair looks bangin’, Laicie! Simply adorable.

6. Posted October 14, 2013 at 2:10 pm | Permalink

I knew bangs would look great on you!! LOVE!!

7. Posted October 14, 2013 at 2:15 pm | Permalink

They look meant to be!

8. Posted October 14, 2013 at 3:23 pm | Permalink

OH-EM-GEE. could you be any cuter? great photos!

9. Posted October 14, 2013 at 8:51 pm | Permalink

I love bangs- you look super cute!
    Lori

10. Posted October 14, 2013 at 10:48 pm | Permalink

Awesome.

11. Posted October 15, 2013 at 10:15 am | Permalink

Love the new look, lady!!

12. Posted October 15, 2013 at 2:36 pm | Permalink

I love the bangs- you look really great!

13. Posted October 16, 2013 at 12:40 am | Permalink

LOVE.

14. Posted October 17, 2013 at 1:52 pm | Permalink

Love the new look! Polished but still relaxed and authentic… perfect!