A Better Halloween Party Playlist

the ultimate halloween party playlist / a thousand threads
Lou Reed, Haim, and The Ramones… because who wants to listen to another round of Monster Mash?

Not me. But just so you know (because you really care) you do have my permission to listen to Thriller all you want… just as long as you dance your ass off.

Michael always wins.

Listen to a better Halloween party playlist (okay so maybe that’s just my opinion, but I hope you like it too) on Spotify here.

Photo via.

1. Posted October 30, 2013 at 12:00 pm | Permalink

love this play list, way better than Monster Mash!

2. Posted October 30, 2013 at 1:34 pm | Permalink

Not one cheesy song on this Halloween playlist = awesome!!

3. Posted October 30, 2013 at 1:48 pm | Permalink

Ooooh this is cool! We can play this tomorrow heh thanks!

4. Posted October 30, 2013 at 2:52 pm | Permalink

So great!! Love this playlist to get me in the Halloween mood! And I love that photo, btw – white pumpkins are my favorite decor!!

5. Posted October 30, 2013 at 3:29 pm | Permalink