5 Fantastic Things // October

5 fantastic things october / a thousand threads
5 FANTASTIC THINGS

I want to remember…

1 // Almost managing to keep Mark’s birthday present a secret without dropping a single hint. (Almost.)
2 // Carving pumpkins with friends.
3 // How warm it was for such a long time. (We had a good run this year, weather… what do you say we try to do that again?)
4 // Getting back to yoga after a long break, and feeling instantly more relaxed. (Also very sore…)
5 // Working my butt off… where did this month go?

I’m looking forward to…

1 // Our first anniversary. (I can’t believe it’s almost here!)
2 // Seeing the Macy’s Day Parade in person for the very first time.
3 // Seeing Austin’s face when he sees the Macy’s Day Parade in person for the very first time.
4 // Having an excuse to watch lots and lots of Christmas movies. (What? The holidays start tomorrow, right? Where’s my tree?)
5 // Pumpkin pie.

1. Posted October 31, 2013 at 11:24 am | Permalink

I love all this–and I can’t believe your first anniversary is almost here!

Posted November 1, 2013 at 3:01 pm | Permalink

This year has blown by!!

2. Posted October 31, 2013 at 12:02 pm | Permalink

omg. christmas movies are my favorite, and you just got me so excited for the holidays.

Posted November 1, 2013 at 3:01 pm | Permalink

Mine too!!

3. Posted October 31, 2013 at 12:56 pm | Permalink

oh the macy’s parade!! it’s SO good, you guys are going to love it! my boyfriend (who was then “just a friend”) took me during my first ever thanksgiving right before he confessed his feelings 😉 So excited about your anniversary for you, Laicie!

Posted November 1, 2013 at 3:00 pm | Permalink

Aww so cute!! What a perfect first Thanksgiving!! Thanks lady. 😉

4. Posted October 31, 2013 at 1:42 pm | Permalink

You had my heart at Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade. That’s my sister’s biggest wish in life and hopefully some day we can make it. So ready for the holidays!

Posted November 1, 2013 at 3:00 pm | Permalink

Aww I hope you do! I can’t wait to see it. As a west coast kid, I never really thought I’d get to go.

5. Posted October 31, 2013 at 8:54 pm | Permalink

I made pumpkin pie today and promised my husband I wouldn’t touch it until he came home… I’m having trouble resisting it…

Posted November 1, 2013 at 3:00 pm | Permalink

Aack I don’t think I could!! Yum!

6. Posted November 1, 2013 at 6:15 am | Permalink

hah loved reading your list
    this month really did pass by quickly.. it’s so crazy right?!
    but holidays are just around the corner! woohoo!

Posted November 1, 2013 at 2:59 pm | Permalink

I know, it’s so exciting! 🙂

7. Tiffanie
    Posted November 1, 2013 at 11:43 am | Permalink

I absolutely love your “5 Fantastic Things” post that you’ve been posting at the end of each month lately. I keep telling myself that I need to stop what I’m doing and write down my “5 Fantastic Things”. Thanks for sharing! Love it!

Posted November 1, 2013 at 2:59 pm | Permalink

Oh thank you so much, Tiffanie! I’m glad you like it! You definitely should.

8. Posted November 4, 2013 at 7:24 pm | Permalink

Oh I’m so jealous you get to go to the Thanksgiving parade! Happy anniversary my dear 🙂 xoxo

9. Posted November 6, 2013 at 8:41 am | Permalink

I fee like everyone is getting into/back into yoga lately and I reallyyyyy want to try it!

Posted November 6, 2013 at 2:56 pm | Permalink

You should!! I’ve only started it in the past few years and I feel like it’s been so good for me in every way.

One Trackback

• By A very good year | A Thousand Threads on January 2, 2014 at 6:02 am

[…] went on adventures. … partied. … ate. … reflected. … shared our wedding. … enjoyed a nice cool August. … baked. … […]