How did I get so lucky?

20131110-130923.jpg
To have you by my side?

Happy one year, love! And happy more than 5 before that… it truly still feels like the first.

Photo by Steve Steinhardt.

1. Posted November 10, 2013 at 3:56 pm | Permalink

congrats!! šŸ™‚

2. Posted November 10, 2013 at 6:48 pm | Permalink

OH yay!!! Happy one year Anniversary to you and your love, Laicie! Wishing you lots of love and blessings!!

3. Posted November 10, 2013 at 7:08 pm | Permalink

happy anniversary you two!

4. Posted November 10, 2013 at 10:45 pm | Permalink

Happy anniversary!! Wishing you so many more!! And what a gorgeous photo! xo

5. Posted November 11, 2013 at 9:17 am | Permalink

you are so sweet šŸ™‚
    happy anniversary to both you of you lovely couple

6. Posted November 11, 2013 at 9:20 am | Permalink

breathtaking photo!!! congrats!

7. Amanda L.
    Posted November 11, 2013 at 9:53 am | Permalink

Happy anniversary!! Time really does fly when you’re having fun!

8. Posted November 11, 2013 at 10:22 am | Permalink

This photo is simply stunning! Happy anniversary!

9. Posted November 11, 2013 at 1:59 pm | Permalink

Happy Anniversary!! Your dress continues to be one of my favorites!

10. Posted November 11, 2013 at 2:03 pm | Permalink