Prepping for Holiday Parties

prepping for holiday parties / a thousand threads
Muzio asked me to share a little something for the holidays in their magazine this month, and Mark, Austin and I had a ton of fun wandering around town to find just the right things to include.

Follow along and find the hostess gift I created here.

… and check back, because I’ll be sharing the recipe later this week!

P.S. Wish me luck, I’m off to take my GRE!

1. Posted November 12, 2013 at 10:18 am | Permalink

how cute are you!

2. Posted November 12, 2013 at 10:38 am | Permalink

Good luck! I’m sure you’ll rock it!!

3. Posted November 12, 2013 at 11:06 am | Permalink

Aw that was so adorable! loved the videos 🙂
    i can’t get over those mugs. they remind me of the ones we had in Russia when i was just a kid

4. Posted November 12, 2013 at 2:03 pm | Permalink

Good luck!

5. Posted November 12, 2013 at 9:40 pm | Permalink

what a great photo!! so pretty as always (and i have a similar jacket!!).
    good luck. you are such a brainy gal, you’ll do great!!!

6. Posted November 14, 2013 at 1:39 am | Permalink

what a creative idea! (beautiful photos, by the way)

Posted November 14, 2013 at 9:05 am | Permalink

Thank you Dusty!! Glad you stopped by. 🙂

7. Victoria | Oh So Pretty
    Posted November 14, 2013 at 2:24 pm | Permalink

I’m late, but I hope your GRE went well!!! I’m sure you rocked it, girl! Just checked out your biscotti post – that is a great hostess gift and you packaged it beautifully! I was so excited about the recipe, I forgot to say how much I loved the way you prepped it! 🙂