A very good year

a very good year / a thousand threads
Last year we worked on our house (a lot).

went on adventures.
gathered with friends.
ate.
reflected.
shared our wedding.
enjoyed a nice cool August.
baked.
DIYed.

… and reveled in our first year of marriage.

Despite the occasional setback, I’ve never felt more lucky than I did in 2013 – and do right now – so I can’t wait to see what this new year has in store!

Did you have a good holiday? Tell me all about your break! Did you make any resolutions?

1. Posted January 2, 2014 at 12:12 pm | Permalink

Here’s hoping that 2014 will bring many more incredible moments 🙂 Happy new year!

2. Posted January 2, 2014 at 12:13 pm | Permalink

a wonderful year indeed! and may 2014 be even better!

3. Posted January 2, 2014 at 2:07 pm | Permalink

I hope you have a fantastic 2014!

4. Posted January 2, 2014 at 2:14 pm | Permalink

Happy New Year! Today is my first day back at work, my first day without visitors in my apartment, and the first time I’ve really been able to sit down and reflect on the past year/the year ahead. Cannot wait to dive in some more.

Thanks for sharing this space with all of us, so excited to read more here in 2014!

5. Posted January 2, 2014 at 2:18 pm | Permalink

Horray for a wonderful 2013, and more exciting things in the year ahead! My resolution is not to let my head explode before March…!

6. Posted January 3, 2014 at 12:23 am | Permalink

What beautiful photos! I am so glad that your 2013 was wonderful.

7. Posted January 4, 2014 at 1:15 pm | Permalink

Happy New Year! I hope the New Year will bring more exciting projects.
    I had amazing long break, I wish it could last even longer.