52 dates // 2

52 dates // a thousand threads
The date // watch our wedding video
The food // chocolate (… that romantic of mine picked up the most amazing chocolate for us to snack on with our sparkling wine)
The drink // the last bottle of sparkling wine from our wedding

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, I am so so so happy that we decided to film our wedding. Being able to go back and watch our vows… to see our smiling faces and the happiness of our family and friends. There is absolutely nothing like it.

So this weekend, after we put Austin to bed, we decided to sit down and watch it again.

52 dates // a thousand threads
… it doesn’t take much reminding, because he shows me every day… but I’m so lucky to have this guy in my life, and this film to remind us both of such a special day.

1. Posted January 13, 2014 at 11:28 am | Permalink

That picture at the top of this post is SO cute. I love this date!

2. Posted January 13, 2014 at 12:13 pm | Permalink

This looks like such a cozy way to spend an evening!

3. Posted January 13, 2014 at 12:53 pm | Permalink

This is just so perfectโ€“I love it!

4. Posted January 13, 2014 at 12:57 pm | Permalink

I love this series that you have started! So happy to see what comes in the future.

5. Posted January 13, 2014 at 1:07 pm | Permalink

We did a video too! It’s short (we have more footage, of course, but here is the main one!): http://vimeo.com/73645013

6. Posted January 13, 2014 at 1:30 pm | Permalink

This is too sweet! We’ve only watched our wedding video once since we got married almost four years ago, but I definitely think it would be fun to break it out sometime, just because! I love that you made a date out of it too. I may need to steal this one from you ๐Ÿ˜‰

7. Posted January 13, 2014 at 4:46 pm | Permalink

Aw, you guys are so sweet!! What a wonderful date! I’ll keep this in mind when I get married ๐Ÿ™‚

8. Posted January 13, 2014 at 5:24 pm | Permalink

Lovely photo capture up top! This is such a sweet idea, I hope you and your husband had a wonderful date. And chocolate?! The best snack ever. ๐Ÿ™‚

9. Posted January 13, 2014 at 8:03 pm | Permalink

you guys are just too cute and perfect! and that raw chocolate is really good (i’ve had some and coincidentally enough, my husband is the one who got it for me ๐Ÿ™‚
    happy dating!

10. Posted January 13, 2014 at 11:17 pm | Permalink

What a wonderful date! I’m not married, so I don’t know, but I wonder if married couples watch their wedding videos often, sometimes or not at all? Love this so much, Laicie + snacking on chocolate and wine from the wedding – such perfection!

11. Posted January 14, 2014 at 12:56 am | Permalink

Sounds like the perfect date to me!

12. Posted January 14, 2014 at 1:10 am | Permalink

you guys… so sweet! and I love love love your wedding video. so beautiful!

13. Posted January 14, 2014 at 11:04 am | Permalink

Awwww what a sweet (literally and figuratively!) date night ๐Ÿ™‚

14. Nina Liland
    Posted January 14, 2014 at 12:08 pm | Permalink

Sweeeeeet! ๐Ÿ™‚

15. Posted January 14, 2014 at 12:22 pm | Permalink

You guys are just so adorable!!

16. Posted January 17, 2014 at 11:29 pm | Permalink

I just love this idea and this date so much! It’s not too hard to have a date night, but since having a baby I forget this fact! I am inspired. Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

17. Posted February 10, 2014 at 9:46 pm | Permalink

So adorable! I love your ottoman too, and who took the picture?!

Posted February 12, 2014 at 9:03 am | Permalink

Hehe we did. With a tripod. ๐Ÿ˜‰ Thanks lady!! It’s from Crate & Barrel.