Salt Lake City and Park City

salt lake city // a thousand threads
Before we get down to the serious Alt recaps (and while I continue to nurse another cold… damn this poor immune system and those airplanes) I thought I’d share some of my shots of Salt Lake and Park City!

Because you guys — I don’t know if you know — but Utah is crazy beautiful.

I mean I had a good idea — I’d driven through the state once before — but this was my first time to Salt Lake and can we just talk about the fact that those mountains are right there?

I also had the chance to visit Park City — where people are practically skiing right into their beds the slopes are so close. And on top of it all, I spent the day with the sweetest bunch of ladies who took me along to see a screening of Boyhood at the tail end of Sundance (bucket list, check).

salt lake city // a thousand threadssalt lake city // a thousand threadssalt lake city // a thousand threadssalt lake city // a thousand threadssalt lake city // a thousand threadssalt lake city // a thousand threadssalt lake city // a thousand threadssalt lake city // a thousand threadssalt lake city // a thousand threadssalt lake city // a thousand threadssalt lake city // a thousand threads
… naturally, while we were out we did as bloggers do and took a ton of pictures.

Thanks Jeran for the expert iPhone shot of me!

And thanks too to Bonnie and Meg for the fun day in Park City!

1. Posted January 29, 2014 at 10:34 am | Permalink

That last photo made me crack up 🙂 Ohhh bloggers. I would love to get out to Salt Lake City one day, it looks incredible. Hope you feel better soon – can’t wait to hear about Alt!

2. Posted January 29, 2014 at 12:34 pm | Permalink

Gloria said it too well–a perfect blogger shot! Hope you kick that cold very soon!

3. Posted January 29, 2014 at 1:43 pm | Permalink

Utah is one of my FAVORITE states. All those amazing towns out west are incredible really. Love your photos!

4. Posted January 29, 2014 at 6:50 pm | Permalink

Love these pictures! You have a great eye!

5. Posted January 29, 2014 at 7:11 pm | Permalink

Wow!! gorgeous photos!! Utah looks beautiful – I’ve never been! I’m glad you had a great time – can’t wait for your recaps!! In the meantime, feel better lady!! Get some rest!

6. Posted January 30, 2014 at 9:32 am | Permalink

I will be in SLC for a week in March for work. I’ve never been and would LOVE any recommendations you have! Food, things to see, etc. 😉

7. Posted January 30, 2014 at 9:43 am | Permalink

so fun! and you are right- crazy beautiful. Feel better soon. I can’t wait to hear more about your trip.