Warby Parker spring home try-on

warby parker spring home try-on / a thousand threads
So, as much as I’m warming up to the snow, let’s not pretend I’m not still counting the days until spring. I can pin those bathing suits and tropical drinks with the best of them. But you can only take so much before it starts to hurt. I don’t know about you, but I need something, anything to remind me that spring really is coming soon, now. And not just on my Pinterest.

Well the folks at Warby Parker must’ve sensed I needed a little bit of a pick-me-up when they wrote to let me know about their sunny new spring line. It’s fun and colorful and just the perfect dose of spring when we’re still stuck in the middle of these cold winter days.

warby parker spring home try-on / a thousand threads
By now, of course, you know all about Warby Parker (they’re pretty amazing). And you might also know that we now have two blind members of the family. So I’m excited to pick out one of these pretty spring pairs of glasses to add to my brand new collection… and I’d love to have your help!

This was my first time with the home try-on process and we had a lot of fun scrutinizing each look ourselves, so I’m excited to hear what you have to say.

So what do you think? Which ones should I try?

warby parker spring home try-on / a thousand threads

** This post was written in partnership with Warby Parker, but as always, I only partner with those brands I truly love. If you haven’t already, you should definitely check them out.

1. Posted February 12, 2014 at 9:27 am | Permalink

As someone who wears blue cat eye frames (with sparkles – yay!) I vote for the Walker ones in blue. 🙂

2. Posted February 12, 2014 at 10:22 am | Permalink

I love Warby Parker so great! I actually love the Finch on you. The red really works with your hair color 🙂

3. Posted February 12, 2014 at 10:24 am | Permalink

i bought my first warby’s last year, and love them! Looks like it is time for another pair.

4. Posted February 12, 2014 at 12:21 pm | Permalink

these all look so great one you! personally I like either the Tennessee whiskey or the whiskey tortoise. I think they would match any outfit a person could through together!

5. Posted February 12, 2014 at 12:47 pm | Permalink

Kimball and Finch are my favorites, but really, you look good in any of them.

6. Posted February 12, 2014 at 1:26 pm | Permalink

I vote for all of them! But, then again, I have a Warby Parker problem and own too many pairs.

7. Posted February 12, 2014 at 2:29 pm | Permalink

I vote for Finch or Marcel!

8. Posted February 12, 2014 at 2:47 pm | Permalink

I love Marcel and Finch!! Walker is pretty awesome but the practical side of me leans away from the blue.

9. Posted February 12, 2014 at 3:38 pm | Permalink

I’m digging the Finch and the Marcel, too!

10. Mom
    Posted February 12, 2014 at 4:27 pm | Permalink

Yes Finch and Marcel.

11. Posted February 12, 2014 at 9:19 pm | Permalink

Finch– by far my fave!

One Trackback

• By Warby Parker winter try-on | A Thousand Threads on December 11, 2014 at 1:03 pm

[…] I had the opportunity to partner up with the Warby team on another home try-on, and I’ve been so excited to ask all of you… what do you […]