Now and Then

now and then // a thousand threads
Remember that movie? I loved that movie. (And how amazing, btw, was Gaby Hoffmann on Girls?)

Appropriately enough, I was in something like the 6th grade when the movie was released, and as awkward as they come. So I thought a 1995-1998ish flashback might be fun.

I’m not gonna say I’m any less awkward now… but the braces are gone, so that’s something.

now and then // a thousand threads
I was tagged to participate in this fun game by Aileen, and I love her even more than I already did (which was a whole lot) for tagging me — it was so much fun to sit down and try to remember a time I haven’t thought about in so long.

So, if you’re into it ladies, I tag Joelle, Alecia, and Victoria to keep this thing alive.

1. Posted February 19, 2014 at 1:28 pm | Permalink

Now and Then was my FAVORITE movie growing up…I watched it over and over!! And who didn’t love Road Rules? :)

2. Posted February 19, 2014 at 1:48 pm | Permalink

So cute (and funny, no offense)!! I may have to do the same!!

Posted February 19, 2014 at 8:43 pm | Permalink

Ha!! No offense taken, and you have to! I want to read it!

3. Posted February 19, 2014 at 2:34 pm | Permalink

Yay! So fun to read your post. Love you back!! :)

4. Posted February 19, 2014 at 2:59 pm | Permalink

I am now hearing the Now&Then soundtrack in my head. Loved this post.

5. Posted February 20, 2014 at 3:32 pm | Permalink

This is such a cute post idea. I totally had a crush on Gavin Rossdale too – Bush was the first concert I ever went to!

Posted February 20, 2014 at 3:33 pm | Permalink

Aaah Gloria me too!!! We’re Gavin Rossdale soul mates!

6. Posted February 21, 2014 at 1:38 pm | Permalink

So great getting to know you better, Laicie! We’ve got so much in common, in particular, I had the huuuugest crush on Gavin Rossdale!! Also, loved Daria! haha

7. Posted February 28, 2014 at 12:25 am | Permalink

What a fun post! I totally remember that movie.