Here & there

here & there // a thousand threads
A little wrap-up of our lives these past few months — according to our phones.

Some of these shots came from Instagram, some never made it that far — but I’m surprised at how good a picture of our day to day our phones have managed to record. A little bit of exploring, some cozy days in, Saturday morning breakfasts and signs of spring… it’s all in there. Even though I sometimes wish I could escape the connectivity, I’m thankful that these days we’re able to capture the little bits and pieces of our lives that we might’ve missed before.

here & there // a thousand threadshere & there // a thousand threadshere & there // a thousand threadshere & there // a thousand threadshere & there // a thousand threadshere & there // a thousand threadshere & there // a thousand threadshere & there // a thousand threadshere & there // a thousand threadshere & there // a thousand threadshere & there // a thousand threadshere & there // a thousand threadshere & there // a thousand threadshere & there // a thousand threadshere & there // a thousand threadshere & there // a thousand threadshere & there // a thousand threads
1 // I can’t help it, I love taking pictures of Mark while he’s taking pictures. This one was taken in the swamp in Louisiana.
2 // A cozy day at home and a new pair of glasses.
3 // Making a wish.
4 // Morning light and my best buddy.
5 // Dinner in New Orleans.
6 // Rooftops in the French Quarter.
7 // Austin said he wanted crepes.
8 // A set of knives, from my grandmother’s kitchen to ours.
9 // Exploring in PA.
10 // A gin & tonic made with our homemade gin.
11 // Our super fancy photo studio.
12 // Waiting to watch a parade — that’s my dad with the long hair.
13 // A freezing Fat Tuesday.
14 // Another cold day, another selfie.
15 // St. Louis Cemetery No. 1 in New Orleans.
16 // The first signs of spring in the south.
17 // Snowball snow.
18 // Hiking the AT.

1. Posted April 8, 2014 at 9:05 pm | Permalink

Wow, I love all these photos! It looks like you guys have been very adventurous lately 😉 That cabin in the last photo makes me want to see the rest of it, and the exterior!

2. Posted April 9, 2014 at 1:29 am | Permalink

I’m constantly snapping photos on my phone that never make it anywhere but the library. It’s fun to look through them sometimes and find gems here and there! I’ll definitely be following along on your instagram account 🙂

Posted April 9, 2014 at 9:49 am | Permalink

I do the same thing! Thanks for the follow!! 🙂

3. Posted April 9, 2014 at 4:26 am | Permalink

Love these flashes from your life. Thanks so much for sharing sweets.

Sophie x

4. Posted April 9, 2014 at 5:55 am | Permalink

Gorgeous photos! Did you guys check out Frenchman Street while you were in Nola?

Posted April 9, 2014 at 9:52 am | Permalink

Thank you!! We didn’t! Oh my gosh I needed you here before our trip for that recommendation, I’d never heard of it before! I feel so out of the loop!