Printable thank you card from Coco and Mingo

printable thank you card // coco and mingo for a thousand threads
Hello 1000 Threads readers! I’m Jessica over from Coco and Mingo and I’m so very happy to be helping Laicie out today while she’s enjoying her time at Alt! Whoohoo! Can’t wait to hear all about it when she gets back!

printable thank you card // coco and mingo for a thousand threads
I created a printable “Thank You” card for you to just give to all of those in your life that you love. It’s never too late to tell them just how much you care about them and how much you are thankful for them. So why not reach out and send a little greeting their way today? I’m sure it’ll bring a smile to their face.

Just click here to print the card!

jessica // coco and mingo

1. Posted June 20, 2014 at 9:55 am | Permalink

These are absolutely lovely! Jessica is so talented!

2. Posted June 20, 2014 at 10:37 am | Permalink

Thanks so much for having me, lovely lady!! I hope you’re enjoying your time at Alt, can’t wait to hear all about it! <3

3. Posted June 20, 2014 at 10:45 am | Permalink

Love love love! Jessica seriously needs to open a store soon – her work is so beautiful!

4. Posted June 20, 2014 at 10:57 am | Permalink

these are so good, jessica! and lacie, i usually don’t love guest posts but you picked some awesome ones. hope you’re having fun at alt!

5. honestly, b.
    Posted June 25, 2014 at 8:35 am | Permalink

I absolutely love these Jessica! They came out beautiful. They have a handcrafted touch that is the perfect amount of personal for a thank you card :)

6. Posted August 19, 2014 at 1:05 am | Permalink

It’s a very beautiful idea, the card is so nice.
    Ciao