One more week

// a beautiful profile of amanda jane jones, a cowhide clutch, calligraphy lessons, and cantaloupe ginger ice cream
This time next week, we’ll be in Dublin. Meaning two things: 1 // I’m basically useless at this point and 2 // my to-do list is longer than ever.

Thank goodness for weekends and the time to catch up!

… hope you’re having a good one so far!

/////

Eye this beautiful profile of Amanda Jane Jones in Mother Mag.

Buy this amazing cowhide clutch.

Make some prettier mail with these calligraphy tips.

Bake this insanely good-sounding salted cantaloupe & ginger ice cream.

/////

Apparently when scientists put a loud ticking clock next to your ear hole, all your standards go out the window in favor of babies. Babies now.

Chocolate legos!

Everything about this made me laugh out loud.

A few good photography tips.

1. Posted August 16, 2014 at 8:47 am | Permalink

I’ve been seeing so much beautiful typography on the Internet and recently got obsessed with the Jaques and Gilles font, so I really enjoyed the calligraphy link! // OMG CHOCOLATE LEGOS!! They’re the perfect present for any and every occasion! // I watched the chip joke video months ago–the wife is so cute haha πŸ˜€ -Audrey | Brunch at Audrey’s

2. Posted August 16, 2014 at 12:24 pm | Permalink

Love those calligraphy tips!

3. Alysse Hobbs
    Posted August 17, 2014 at 2:38 pm | Permalink

I went to Dublin this past May! You have to go to the pub across from The Brazen Head and get their chocolate brownie dessert! It was amazing. Have fun!

Posted August 17, 2014 at 4:23 pm | Permalink

Oooh I will!! Thanks Alysse!

4. Posted August 18, 2014 at 7:06 pm | Permalink

Oh fun! We’re leaving for Dublin two weeks from today! I’ll need to check out that chocolate brownie, too πŸ™‚

5. Posted August 25, 2014 at 3:46 pm | Permalink

Thank you so much for the link love. Huge fan of your site!!

Posted September 3, 2014 at 4:39 pm | Permalink