52 dates // 46

52 dates // a thousand threads
The date // Catching up on cookbooks, his and hers.

This weekend we found ourselves the time to catch up on some of the things we love most… testing recipes, reading cookbooks, some neglected far too long. (I won’t even get started on my sad little pile of books…)

I’m struggling now with the time to catch up, because that time usually means saying no to something else. Something that I’m certain would be good for our business or our blog. But no matter how hard it is to say no, none of those pursuits will prosper if we don’t take the time to step back and (literally and figuratively) feed ourselves…

I won’t say I’ve mastered the art (far from) but this date, a little bit of luxury in an otherwise busy life, was definitely a step in the right direction.

52 dates // a thousand threads52 dates // a thousand threads52 dates // a thousand threads52 dates // a thousand threads52 dates // a thousand threads
See the rest of our 52 dates series here!

1. Posted November 17, 2014 at 1:22 pm | Permalink

This is so, so good.

Posted November 18, 2014 at 12:41 pm | Permalink

Thanks lady! xo

2. Posted November 17, 2014 at 2:10 pm | Permalink

Love this series 🙂

Posted November 18, 2014 at 12:41 pm | Permalink

Thank you!!! xo

3. Posted November 19, 2014 at 5:26 am | Permalink

good seeing your pup too!!! the colder weather definitely had us staying in this past weekend as well!!

4. Posted November 20, 2014 at 1:09 am | Permalink

I love the idea of this dates series. Also wondering, what kind of camera do you use? The photography is very elegant 🙂

Posted November 20, 2014 at 8:19 am | Permalink

Thank you so much!! We use an older Canon 5D (original style ha) and a few different lenses, depending on what we’re up to. 🙂