52 dates // 49

52 dates // a thousand threads
The date // A pit stop at the park.

Sometimes the day doesn’t go according to plan… 5 photo shoots end in a feast,  but one that’s eaten from the bathroom counter as you scramble to clean up quickly enough to make it to the next event, and in running to get it all done, that date you had in mind gets pushed aside…

But then sometimes, if you’re lucky, you happen upon a park. And maybe, if you remember to take the time to stop, you rediscover just how much fun it is to play on the swings…

52 dates // a thousand threads52 dates // a thousand threads52 dates // a thousand threads52 dates // a thousand threads52 dates // a thousand threads52 dates // a thousand threads

24 merry days // a thousand threads24 merry days // a thousand threads

1. Posted December 15, 2014 at 10:55 am | Permalink

Awww so cute! I should probably go swinging some time. It would be very stress-relieving I’d imagine 😛 I remember how I’d try to sync my swing pattern with a friend’s, or I’d twist up the swing while sitting on it and then spin out as it unraveled, or I’d try to swing as high as I could and then jump off and see who could jump the furthest 🙂 -Audrey | Brunch at Audrey’s

Posted December 18, 2014 at 10:21 pm | Permalink

It totally is!! I needed it. 🙂 And I remember doing just the same!

2. Posted December 15, 2014 at 3:40 pm | Permalink

I’ll admit, we occasionally duck over to the nearest playground to get our swing on!

Posted December 18, 2014 at 10:20 pm | Permalink

Love it!!

3. Posted December 15, 2014 at 5:49 pm | Permalink

Finding happiness exactly where you are – so perfect, Laicie. That photo of Mark on the horse cracks me up 🙂

Posted December 18, 2014 at 10:20 pm | Permalink

Haha me too! Thanks lady. 🙂

4. Posted December 18, 2014 at 7:24 am | Permalink

It was great to finally meet you!! Now you have me wanting to head down the street and check out those swings myself. As many times as I’ve walked by them, I’ve never been on them!

Posted December 18, 2014 at 10:19 pm | Permalink

It was so great to meet you too!! I’d love to get together again soon! And you totally have to go. 🙂